Hi dolls! I’m so glad to finally be organizing and answering all of the questions that I get about having eyelash extensions.
- Who does your eyelashes? I go to A Touch of Lash here in Las Vegas. I have been to all of their lash artists and I am very comfortable with each of them! It is such a good feeling knowing that I can schedule with any of their artists and get the same luscious result. There are a few reasons I chose them 1. They are open on Sundays 2. They CARE about the health of your lashes 3. You can text them to make your appointments.
- How often do you get them filled? I go every 2-3 weeks depending on my work schedule and my lash cycle. I have friends that go every 10 days and some that go every 3 weeks! Everyone is different.
- What “type” do you get? I get Volume. I like to describe my lash style as messy, fluffy and full. There are so many different styles and I am still learning them all! I have learned that there are 4 main sets to choose from: Classic, Hybrid, Volume and Mega Volume.
- How much does it cost? Like I mentioned everyone has a different set, so with that comes a different price. Fills range from $70 – $105
- Is it uncomfortable/do they burn or hurt? Not at all. However, the first time you get your full set you may feel like your eyes are dry or tired.
- Do you have a discount or referral code? Not yet. But if I ever do get one you guys will be the first ones to know!
If you guys want to check out A Touch of Lash, you can visit their website by clicking here. You can also check out their Instagram and keep an “eye” out for discounts and special announcements! And as always, you can send me an email or direct message on Instagram if you have any additional questions!